Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Transformers: The Movie

SPOILER ALERT!!! If you would have told me that I would absolutely love a Transformers movie that focused on the humans a few years ago, I would have called you nucking futs. Keep that in mind when I tell you, in a year where we've had 300, Ghost Rider, Grindhouse, Spider-Man 3, Shrek 3, Pirates of the Caribean: At World's End, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, and DOA: Dead or Alive (okay, so I'm probably the only one who liked this one) that this is without a doubt the best movie of the year. Seeing giant, live-action Transformers on the big screen is truely fraking awesome!

Things I loved about this movie:
-Peter Cullin as the voice Optimus Fraking Prime!
-Bumblebee's "Bee Atch" air freshner
-Bernie Mack trying to sell Sam Witwicky a yellow beatle instead of Bumblebee
-Bumblebee trying to help Sam get-it-on
-Barricade! Evil police cars rule.
-Iron Hide using the phrase "leaking lubricant"
-Optimus Prime using an energy axe
-Jazz attacking Devestator with shades of Kup/Blitzwing
-Optimus Prime saying "One shall stand, one shall fall"
-Seeing giant transforming robots fight on the big screen!!!

No comments: